Wednesday

Why Can't I Get Pregnant? - Getting Pregnant in Two Months Time

The time to engage in sexual intercourse is the most vital clue that anyone can give to you about getting pregnant. The question that keeps recurring in the heart of most women today is; why can't I get pregnant? Many have tried so many things, but they didn't just work. So many ladies are yet to conceive for more than a year now.

If you are really serious about getting pregnant in the next two months, you ought to know that having sex at the peak of your ovulation is the most appropriate. This will highly enhance your chances of becoming pregnant easily, quickly and faster.

Your ovulation cycle could be known through the use of various techniques, but the best method according to experts is the adoption of an ovulation kit. It helps you know the workings of your body especially your temperature, as well as the best time to have sex during your day of ovulation. This is highly paramount to getting pregnant fast.

A large number of ladies also go for an ovulation calendar. What this does is to draw a schedule since their previous menstrual period. The usual menstrual cycle for a lady is 28 days, and the climax of the ovulation cycle for many women is the 14th day.

Having sex all the time is not productive. It initiates the reduction in the sperm count of the man, thereby making the sperm lack the potency to fertilize the woman's egg. A study says, having sex for as many as 3 times before the day of ovulation will aid conception. Because a man's sperm could become old and stale, having sex 2 or 3 times a week is effectual. This will make the sperm fresh and potent, thereby giving it room to hit the egg of the woman.

To increase your chances of getting pregnant in the next two months, I advice that you have sex some 2 to 3 days before, during, and after the woman's climax ovulation period.

Conclusively, a large portion of people don't know anything about ovulation cycles and the timing involved in getting pregnant. Engaging in a traditional approach such as having intercourse every other day for 30 days will result in an improvement of the sperm count, thereby increasing the likelihood of conceiving and bringing forth a healthy kid that you desire.

I did a review on how I got pregnant after 9 years of infertility. You can see it HERE.

Enhance your chances of getting pregnant faster and naturally in the next two months. Getting pregnant quickly is not as difficult as you may think. In fact it is as simple as ABC.


1 comment:




  1. I am basically writing you back to give you all of my thanks. Ever since I finished working on the first kit (Love Me Again), my results have been excellent. All I can say is YES, YES YES!! You have been a great help to me and very patient as well. That is so important. When people start working on things that are new to them, there is so much that they don't know. Especially since working on such kits you are calling on spirits for help and you don't want to make any mistakes because you're afraid that anything could go wrong if the work is not done right (such as myself) and I know that I have questioned you a lot. I can admit that I was having some doubts at first and that I was just hoping that this relationship could be helped due to all of the negativity in the relationship. Now I know that there was help and hope for us once again. You have been the best as far as love spell is concern and responding to questions in a timely manner. And I can also tell that you as the support staff are very bright and well educated people. I just wanted to leave you with this note. But mainly you. Even though I know that there are other spell caster, you have been the one that i have really seen a good result from the casting of the spell....thanks once again {Dr Agumagu}( agumaguspelltemple@outlook.com or agumaguspelltemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2348158847627...

    ReplyDelete